This article will explain the steps on how to create a content filtering rule to delete emails sent from a specific email address.
In order to create rules that can be applied to all email accounts under the same domain, you need to create rules using an administrator account. Submit a ticket to https://support.exabytes.co.id/id/support/tickets/new to create a domain administrator account.
Next, please login to http://mail.yourdomain.com using your administrator account.
1) Click Settings > Domain Setting > Filtering > Content Filtering. Click the New button to create a new content filtering rule.
2. Check "From a specific address" and click Next
3) Enter the sender's email address and click Next
4) Enter a Filtering rule name and select an action for this filtering rule. In this case, emails sent from a specific email address will be reappeared and deleted. You can also choose something else for email filtering. Click Save.
5) A new filtering rule has been created
If your email account is not a domain administrator, you can still create content filtering rules for your email account under "My Settings".