If you want to install WordPress on a SubDomain, then there are a few things to consider first. Here's how:
- Make sure you can login to cPanel via the customer area first.
- Create a SubDomain first.
- Do a search for the word softa in the Dashboard search field. Then access the Softaculous menu.
- In the Softaculous menu search, do a wordpress search. Then click WordPress.
- Then click Install Now.
- In the Choose Installation URL field, select the desired SubDomain to install (see blue arrow). If you want to install in a specific folder, check the red arrow. Or leave it alone.
- Enter the Admin Account information according to your needs.
- As a recommendation, enable the : Loginizer by checking it.
- Wait for the WordPress installation to complete.
- Congratulations your WordPress on SubDomain is now live.